Friday, October 13, 2017

add-ons

So I mentioned in the previous post, about love and carnal pleasure.

One could argue, that carnal pleasure is lust, not love. I suppose, it's perception. If the focal point is merely satisfying that desire, that physical act, then sure, it's lust. However, in romantic loves, lust needs to play a part too.

As I love someone, I do lust for their bodies. The art of sex, is as ancient as time. It's also an instinctual act for almost all living creatures. To be fair, it's only humans that have this desire to copulate for pleasure.

Now, don't get me wrong. Sex is very pleasurable. However, there is a difference between making love and fucking. Fucking is about getting that release, that end pleasure. However, making love, is a tad more complex than that. When you're making love, it's not only about that dance between 2 people. It's also communicating on an emotional level.

Alongside the lust, are the aforementioned love. The tenderness, the care, the gushing feelings of warmth towards that person. I lust for their bodies: soft, tender, supple, responsive. That heady feeling that I get when their body answers my questing fingers. They tell me that my touch, my presence, is very much welcomed, that I'm wanted.

Another difference between fucking and making love, is that release. If you can't get the person you're fucking, to cum; Odds are, you're not that great a lay. Harsh, isn't it. In making love tho, it's not always about that release. Naturally, being able to make your partner hit the plateau, and being able to hit that plateau as well, is the best feeling ever. However, even if you don't get that end release, it's not the end of the relationship or the world. That emotional communication when making love, is a huge reward in itself.

Thank you love, for trusting me enough; and for letting me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment