So I learned a new word today: serabai.
Apparently it means messy. Disorganized. Disheveled. Haywire.
Flirting with Sasi, is amusing. To be honest, I can't quite picture myself fucking him. I suppose I could, but not quite enough to sext. Sexting a girl tho. That's a different story.
I much rather fuck Nana. And that, is the truth. A woman's body, a woman's curves, just scream out to me. I THINK she's willing to go along with the fucking. Like, I believe that she's somewhat interested to fuck. But then again, I could be wrong.
I wrote this relatively long post about Nana yesterday. I published it.... and turned around and deleted it by accident. How idiotic. So yea, Nana. She's... INTRIGUING. She's a personality that I've never encountered among my circle of friends. She's intense, passionate, outspoken & fiery. She's like a bite of wasabi. It hits you when you first take a bite, and hits you harder when you swallow.
A multi-talented artist. That's how'd I describe her. The girl can sing, paint, write, is a fabulous spoken poet and does the occasional life art modeling. She's comfortable in her own skin, and that, in itself, is confidence. Confidence, for me, is a turn on. Coupled with an immerse wit and intelligence, that is the line, hook and sinker.
She's interesting. And it's been ages since I've came across someone that attracts my attention as much and as consistent as her. There's just something about her, that draws me like a moth to a flame. I suppose, like all artists, she has a certain charm to her person. An aura, if you will, that causes people to notice her in a full room. Crowd control, just like her alter ego in ML: BB. *laughs* Charisma. That's the word.
Gosh. Looks like I'm going on and on and on about this amazing lady. It's odd. I don't normally open up much to people, much less a person I barely know. Perhaps she was just at the right place, at the right time. Doubt it, but hey, I should entertain the possibility right?
My impression of her, and this is purely speculation, is that she's emotionally driven. In that, it's like a roller coaster ride. Impossible highs and diving lows. I'm talking about her emotional state of mind. Perhaps I'm just projecting, but that is what appears in my mind eye when I think of her. I could be wrong, and maybe I'm not that great at reading people after all. Only time would tell. I hope that, and I want that, this would be a friendship, with benefits or not, that would last. For she truly is a wonder and a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale world.
No comments:
Post a Comment