I've not been updating this regularly enough. By Jove! There's just so much to talk about!
There's 4 ladies that I want to talk about.
1st off, Nana. Nana is super hot. I mentioned before, that, that mind and body of hers is to die for. Yet, as much as I have the hots for Nana, she's someone else's wife.
2nd. Kirsten. Now she is someone I get along very well with, in text and what not. Sadly, she's been MIA for, close to 3 weeks now. I think, she had some family issues to attend to. A real pity if you ask me. I could have, would have given her emotional support.
3rd. Dichelle. She's a colleague from the US office, here on a medium term assignment. Here as in based in Singapore office, medium term as in a 2 year renewable contract. Conversations with her flowed really well. Honestly, I was very attracted to her. Surprise, surprise. I was the last to finish my meal that Thursday. We did the tourist thing, and took pictures with KLCC in the background. I even got her personal number (which apparently, she didn't give out to anyone else) and sent her pictures. When Shireen sent Dichelle back to her hotel, Dichelle told her, that she likes me, 'cause I'm so sociable, just like a party goer.
After we had lunch the next day with Chin Chin (Dichelle was going back to Singapore that afternoon), we all gave Dichelle goodbye hugs. She whispered into my ear and said: Bye crazy. Wow! Talk about having a moment with her. If she had come any closer, I'd have blushed so bad then. I tell you, I'm crushing hard on Dichelle.
I kept my distance for a week or so. Then I texted her on a Thursday night, asking how's her accommodation search coming along. We exchanged pleasantries and I asked permission to stalk her Insta (yay me!) And she stalked me back after that!
So a couple of days ago, on Monday 27th August, Shireen and Wayne (new joiner) came to office. They had a call with Dichelle (Woman's in London and still thinking about work! SMH) I was on the phone with another client, and I was probably a bit loud. She asked, if that's Laura she heard in the background. (Girl's got sharp ears!) And I'm like, oh oops! Sorry Dichelle!
Shireen likes to tease me about Dichelle. She thinks Dichelle likes me too. And she knows I like Dichelle, like, a whole lot. Hahaha. Well. I'll leave her alone for now, since she's on holidays. I'll probably disturb her again next week, just to catch up. Find out how she's getting along with the unboxing of her 34 boxes.
Dichelle is like, the forbidden fruit that is a temptation. You shouldn't, couldn't have it. Yet, you still stretch your hand towards it. As hot as she is, she's a colleague. Honestly, I've fantasized about her before *blush* I feel like a kid in her presence. And she probably thinks I am one too! It'll be interesting to find out, if she IS straight af or not. If she isn't, there's still the colleague hurdle. Sigh. She's just so fucking hot. I could give her a night to remember, sex her well, make her cum non stop.
Wow I just admitted to wanting to sex a colleague. Talk about a confession of sorts. Blardy good thing this shit is private right